A grilled cheese sandwich is a traditional for good purpose. This childhood favourite is fast, straightforward, consolation meals.
Making a grilled cheese sandwich within the air fryer is so quick and simple. They’re slightly crisp with tons melty cheese – no flipping required!
Air Fryer Grilled Cheese is a Easy Consolation
Beloved by youngsters and adults alike, grilled cheese are good for a simple lunch or dinner with soup or salad!
- You can also make 4 sandwiches directly (I’ve a Cosori XL 5.8qt).
- The air fryer toasts each side evenly and the sandwiches are completely crispy with gooey melted cheese.
- Cleanup is a breeze, only a wipe of the basket!
Pair with selfmade fresh tomato soup for a scrumptious and comforting meal.
Components for Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Butter – Evenly unfold butter or mayonnaise on the skin of every slice. Substitute butter with cooking spray or olive oil.
Cheese – Select cheese slices over shredded cheese if potential – actual sharp cheddar cheese or processed cheese slices are each nice (my favourite is to incorporate a slice of every).
- Swap out cheddar cheese for American cheese, provolone, gouda, gruyere, or Swiss.
- Add skinny slices of apple or pears – sharp or daring flavors are the most effective cheeses with fruit.
- Add a tomato slice, crispy bacon, skinny slices of ham, or jalapenos.
Learn how to Make Grilled Cheese within the Air Fryer
- Butter each slices of bread and place two slices within the air fryer basket, butter facet down.
- High with cheese and one other piece of buttered bread.
- Air fry for 4-6 minutes till golden brown.
Cooking time can range barely based mostly in your air fryer so verify it early.
- No have to flip the sandwiches, the air fryer will toast it evenly on each side.
- Mayo can be utilized instead of butter.
- Use a toothpick to safe the layers till the cheese melts.
- Maintain leftover sandwiches in a coated container within the fridge for as much as 4 days.
- Reheat them within the air fryer for a few minutes.
Dice leftover sandwiches, toast them within the oven, and make them into tacky croutons for tomato soup!
Did you’re keen on these Air Fried Grilled Cheese Sandwiches? Be sure you go away a ranking and a remark beneath!
Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
Tacky and golden brown, these air fryer grilled cheese sandwiches are really easy to make for lunch, dinner, or a snack!
Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
Butter one facet of every slice of bread. Place the cheese between the items of bread, with the buttered facet dealing with out.
Place the sandwiches within the air fryer basket in a single layer. Optionally available: Add a toothpick to every sandwich to carry the bread in place till the cheese melts.
Cook dinner at 350°F for 4 to six minutes, or till the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Serving: 1sandwich | Energy: 481 | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 20g | Fats: 32g | Saturated Fats: 20g | Trans Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 743mg | Potassium: 165mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 919IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 490mg | Iron: 2mg
Diet data supplied is an estimate and can range based mostly on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.