This banana pudding cheesecake is a triple-decker dessert!
Banana cheesecake is baked over crushed Nilla wafers and topped with extra bananas, creamy vanilla pudding, and a thick layer of whipped cream.
Components for Banana Pudding Cheesecake
Crust – Nilla wafers and bananas are an ideal pair! Nevertheless, be happy to make your personal graham cracker crust, or purchase one. Even chocolate Oreo crust will style delish with this recipe.
Bananas – Use ripe bananas with spots for the cheesecake and recent and agency bananas for the highest layer in Step 6.
Cheesecake Filling – This recipe makes use of a block of full fats cream cheese, lighter variations don’t maintain up as nicely.
Pudding – Complete milk and heavy whipping cream present the wealthy and creamy taste this dessert is so standard for. Banana, cheesecake, or coconut pudding will be swapped for vanilla however we choose the flavour of vanilla pudding on this recipe.
Toppings – Prime with whipped cream or whipped topping like Cool Whip. Sprinkle additional crushed Nilla wafers on the highest or go for some mini toffee, butterscotch, or chocolate chips.
How one can Make Banana Pudding Cheesecake
- Put together Nilla Wafer crust (as per the recipe beneath).
- Mix the cheesecake layer components in a blender till clean and pour over the crust.
- Bake till set. Cool the cheesecake fully (two hours or in a single day within the fridge).
- Whisk the pudding combination collectively. Beat the whipping cream and fold half into the pudding combination, reserving the opposite half for the tip.
- Organize the remaining banana slices over the cooled cheesecake and sprinkle with Nilla Wafers.
- Prime with pudding and the final layer of whipped cream. Refrigerate earlier than serving.
Suggestions for a Nice Cheesecake
- Line the underside of the springform pan with a sheet of parchment paper for a assured no-stick cheesecake and simpler switch to a serving dish.
- If you happen to don’t have a springform pan, use a sq. 8×8 pan with parchment paper on the underside and overlapping on two sides for simpler elimination.
- Ensure you’re utilizing prompt pudding and never the cooking variety!
- Cream cheese and eggs will mix quicker in the event that they’re at room temp for quicker mixing in Step 2.
- Permit the cheesecake to sit back within the fridge for a number of hours or in a single day. This helps it set correctly and develop its full taste.
- Banana pudding cheesecake tastes finest when it’s chilled so retailer it within the fridge for as much as 2 days.
- Add the ultimate topping of whipped cream and any garnishes simply earlier than serving.
Did your loved ones love this Banana Pudding Cheesecake? Go away us a score and a remark beneath!
Banana Pudding Cheesecake
Get pleasure from this decadent dessert with layers of bananas, pudding, and cheesecake!
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
To make the crust, in a medium bowl mix cookie crumbs and butter. Press into the underside of an 8-inch springform pan.
Place cheesecake components right into a blender. Mix till clean and pour the combination into the ready crust. Bake for 45 minutes or till set. Flip the oven off, open the door barely, and let cool for 1 hour.
Switch to the fridge and funky for a minimum of 2 hours or in a single day.
For the pudding combination, whisk collectively milk and vanilla pudding combine. Put aside. In a separate bowl, beat the whipping cream till gentle peaks kind. Fold ½ cup of the whipped cream into the pudding combination.
Slice the remaining bananas and place over the cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with the crushed Nilla Wafers and high with the vanilla pudding. Enhance the highest with the remaining whipped cream.
Refrigerate a minimum of 4 hours.
Retailer cheesecake tightly sealed within the fridge for as much as 4 days.
Energy: 428 | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 6g | Fats: 25g | Saturated Fats: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 2g | Monounsaturated Fats: 6g | Trans Fats: 0.2g | Ldl cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 277mg | Potassium: 315mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 869IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 0.4mg
Vitamin data supplied is an estimate and can differ primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.