In the event you’re on the lookout for a quick and straightforward candy breakfast, this recipe is as a lot enjoyable to make as it’s to eat!
Monkey bread is tremendous quick to arrange with balls of biscuit dough are tossed in cinnamon sugar, topped with a buttery brown sugar sauce.
A Candy Pull Aside Bread
Monkey bread is a candy and sticky pull-apart bread that’s excellent as a weekend deal with or for Christmas morning.
- This recipe is tremendous quick to arrange and wishes only a few elements.
- Candy and sticky, this monkey bread recipe will be served for breakfast or dessert!
- Utilizing biscuit dough means no rising, no yeast, and fast prep.
- This recipe is straightforward sufficient for children within the kitchen, a enjoyable technique to get everybody concerned.
Substances for Monkey Bread
Biscuits – Select any number of canned biscuits – I most frequently use Pillsbury, however any model will do. You may as well make this with homemade biscuit dough as properly.
Cinnamon Sugar – Cinnamon sugar flavors and sweetens the bite-size items of dough.
Nuts – Pecans are my first alternative however you may go away them out to make it nut-free or change them with walnuts, macadamia nuts, or slivered almonds.
Caramel Combination – A easy combination of brown sugar and butter creates a caramel-type sauce making it sticky scrumptious!
The best way to Make Monkey Bread
- Toss reduce biscuits in cinnamon sugar (per the recipe beneath).
- Layer the sugared biscuits with nuts (non-compulsory) in a ready pan. Combine brown sugar and melted butter and pour over the biscuits.
- Bake till fluffy and invert the monkey bread on a serving plate.
Storing Monkey Bread
- To retailer: Hold leftover monkey bread in an hermetic container for as much as 3 days.
- To freeze: Wrap monkey bread tightly in plastic wrap and aluminum foil after it cools for as much as 3 months.
Did you get pleasure from this Monkey Bread recipe? Make sure you go away a ranking and a remark beneath!
Monkey Bread is tremendous enjoyable to make and so scrumptious!
Mix melted butter and brown sugar in a bowl (or small saucepan). Put aside.
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a bundt pan or spray with cooking spray.
Reduce every biscuit into 4 items utilizing kitchen scissors or a pizza cutter. Mix sugar and cinnamon and toss the biscuit items within the cinnamon sugar combination. Shake off extra sugar.
Layer sugared biscuits and pecans in a greased bundt pan. Prime with brown sugar topping.
Bake for 35 minutes or till golden. Whereas heat, invert onto a serving platter and serve heat with whipped cream.
Place the cinnamon sugar in a small bowl and toss the biscuits so as to add it to a freezer bag or plastic bag and toss the biscuit items.
Serve with whipped cream or drizzle with caramel sauce.
Monkey bread will maintain in an hermetic container for 3 days. It additionally freezes properly and can maintain within the freezer for 3 months.
Energy: 378 | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 1g | Fats: 23g | Saturated Fats: 11g | Ldl cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 223mg | Potassium: 84mg | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 530IU | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.6mg
Diet data offered is an estimate and can differ based mostly on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.