This frosting is creamy, fluffy, and the proper topping for every little thing from cupcakes to waffles!
5 elements that you just most likely have already got and three steps are all it takes to make this wealthy cream peanut butter frosting recipe!
Fluffy Peanut Butter Frosting
- This straightforward peanut butter icing recipe will elevate even the only baked items into bakery-worthy bites!
- It’s gentle and wealthy on the similar time with plenty of peanut butter taste, it makes use of elements you seemingly have readily available!
- Candy however not overly so, it is a peanut butter butter frosting recipe good for chocolate cake, cookies, and extra!
Substances for Peanut Butter Frosting
- Peanut Butter – Use common peanut butter and keep away from the ‘pure’ manufacturers that are inclined to separate simply. Creamy or crunchy is as much as the cook dinner as both will work on this recipe!
- Butter – Use unsalted butter on this recipe. I normally add a pinch of salt to frosting however the peanut butter will already comprise a little bit bit.
- Powdered Sugar – Also called confectioners’ sugar, it’s added for consistency and sweetness.
- Milk – Milk (or heavy cream) provides this frosting simply the suitable texture.
- Vanilla Extract – Provides taste.
Variations – Add a little bit cocoa powder for a brand new layer of taste.
The right way to Make Peanut Butter Frosting
- Beat butter and peanut butter till fluffy.
- Add milk and vanilla (as per the recipe beneath).
- Progressively beat within the powdered sugar till the frosting is clean and fluffy.
Methods to Use Peanut Butter Icing
Finest Strategy to Retailer Peanut Butter Frosting
Maintain leftover peanut butter frosting in a lined container within the fridge for as much as 3 days or freeze for as much as a month. Use leftover frosting to make molasses cookie sandwiches, or unfold some up right into a pumpkin roll.
Did your loved ones love this Peanut Butter Frosting? Make sure to go away a ranking and a remark beneath!
Peanut Butter Frosting
This peanut butter frosting recipe is ideal for sheet cake, a layer cake, or your favourite cupcake recipe!
Within the bowl of a stand mixer or in a medium bowl, add the butter and peanut butter. Beat on medium velocity till fluffy.
Add the milk and vanilla extract.
Progressively beat within the powdered sugar, ½ cup at a time till clean and fluffy. You could not want all the powdered sugar.
This recipe makes sufficient frosting to frost a 9×13 cake, two 9-inch rounds, or 18 cupcakes.
Energy: 322 | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 4g | Fats: 21g | Saturated Fats: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 3g | Monounsaturated Fats: 8g | Trans Fats: 0.5g | Ldl cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 173mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 384IU | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Diet info supplied is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.